At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Joining _VOIS is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way we operate.
We maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.200+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
And what’s it like to work here? Come, find out and join us as a
Service Desk Associate (24/7)
Your role in a nutshell: As our new Service Desk Associate you will providing 1st line technical support to external and internal customers according to the set expected service levels and quality, working in 7*24 shifts. You will use ticketing system and drive resolution of the logged issues and service requests within a multi-supplier environment.
Why you will love your job:
- Providing Level 1 support & first-time resolution whenever possible
- Solving most tickets without escalating them but also working closely with all levels of support teams
- Processing tickets & orders in the relevant service support systems
- Taking ownership of incidents or escalations, including follow up & partner liaison
- Creating monthly reports and analysis
- Contributing actively to service improvement initiatives
- Taking ownership for the resolution of an issue (order, ticket) through its lifecycle
What you will bring to the team:
- 1+ year of experience in a customer-facing (IT) support function is a huge advantage but fresh graduates are also welcome
- Familiarity with Service NOW or other support system is an advantage
- ITIL Foundation qualification is a huge advantage
- Fluency in English is a must and German language knowledge is a huge advantage
- Excellent customer relationship and expectations management skills
- Strong customer focus mindset and good troubleshooting skills
- Good analytical skills and technical mindset
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!