German speaking Support Analyst
- Heavy focus on end user support; Consulting related to HR system functionalities
- Collaborating with business users, end users, system architects, developers, vendors, and engineers on system solutions.
- Analyzing and resolving IT Incident in co-ordination with Shared Service Centers (SCC) and IT partners.
- Day to day application monitoring and proactive issue resolution
- Managing standard pre-approved change requests. Change requests will require system configuration or coordination with solution owners.
- Holding refresher trainings
- Close collaboration with local IT and HR Service Desks including creating and maintaining knowledge management.
This position as a German speaking Support Analyst requires an experienced Human Capital Management (HCM) Technical Analyst with demonstrated work experience on multiple project and support environments. This role will require ability to manage complex solutions in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment in close coordination with the customer. Excellent customer orientation is critical to the role because position is face to the customer. Your main responsibilities will be:
Who you are:
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- You have strong understanding of HR data model, processes, and data flows. Demonstrated ability to quickly learn the business in-depth
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to quickly produce clearly written, well-organized documentation; excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- You have proven skills in relationship building, customer-focus, decision-making, and problem solving in complex stakeholder community
- You have ability to work with business users, end users, system architects, developers, vendors, and engineers
You have University education, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience with excellent written and spoken commend of English and German. You have a strong SAP HR (or equivalent) skills (5 years of experience); ability to configure is a minimum requirement; SAP BI and/or SAP Basis skills are considered an advantage. Additionally you have general understanding of ABAP programming, Webdynpro ABAP (preferred) and knowledge in ESS/MSS applications. Furthermore you bring the following skills and competences:
Who we are:
The Hungarian Shared Service Centre provides financial, procurement and HR services to support the European and Global Roche subsidiaries and offers exceptional career path for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediary/communicative
- German - intermediary/communicative
Budapest, 1068 Dózsa György út 84.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested or know a friend who would be interested in the position, please apply online by clicking on the Jelentkezem button below.