English Speaking Major Incident Specialist (Budapest)
- Carry out Lead Incident Manager duties
- Coordinate the solution of Incidents within the agreed KPI’s and SLAs (qualify, validate, lead and escalate / deescalate major [CBI - High / Critical] incidents]
- Coordinates professional teams in order to solve issues efficiently (open and lead technical conference calls)
- Focal point of the customer regarding all Incident Management topics and issues. (Managing communication to Customer / Operational Integrators) [CBI - High / Critical] incidents]
- Representation in the regular status meetings (occasional reporting to higher management and customer regarding critical topics)
- Ensure all allocated actions/responsibilities are clearly defined and documented including updates in Service Center
If you have…
- University/college degree in IT or relevant experience
- At least strong intermediate English knowledge is essential (German is an advantage)
- Willingness to carry out on-call duties
- Team spirit but able to work individually as well
- Comprehensive IT knowledge
- Knowledge of ITIL, practical experience
- Self-confidence, excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Knowledge of Office tools especially Microsoft Excel.
- Advantage:Theoretical/practical knowledge of server-client and network architectures
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in Infopark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.
Budapest, Mill Park
Please finish your application with a registration on our website.