GLOBAL CONNECT TO RESOLVE ADMINISTRATOR
About the Opportunity
As an experienced Global C2R Administrator, you will get a unique opportunity to be part of the Global Process Excellence Team and participate in setting up the Sanofi Business Services (SBS) in Budapest. You will support the teams and their team leaders within the Connect to Resolve Service Line globally. You will have the opportunity to be part of an international transformational multi-cultural organisation that is driving digitalization. We support flexible working.
- Provide Level 3 support to the Connect to Resolve Team world-wide
- Act as business C2R platform specialist (ServiceNow, Chatbot, IVR) and be the ITS point of contact for supporting tools enhancement and run tasks
- Support L1 team leaders to improve their self-service offers
- Discuss and provide business requirements’ specifications in collaboration with L1 team leaders
- Handle escalations from Level 2 support team
- Maintain the Knowledge Base and write new articles in it
- Handle incoming calls and emails
- Take part in the yearly system testing processes and release communication (there are new versions of the tools in every year)
- Provide centralized reporting (SLA, KPIs) and on-demand analysis
- Report on the C2R performance and volumes including measurement of quality of the service and client satisfaction
- Sound experience in Customer Support related positions
- Experience in Level 3 Support
- Experience with delivering service reporting – KPIs, SLAs definition and execution
- Advanced experience in MS Excel
- Experience with ServiceNow or other case management tool
- High level of interpersonal/communication skills with an ability to communicate and present on different levels in the organization
- Effective business partnering and customer relations management
- Strategic thinking
- Fluency in English
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi Business Services core purpose is to drive transformation and digitalization to deliver best in class service delivery.
Together, we will drive value creation to allow our business divisions to focus on their core competencies and the best way to get healthcare to patients faster.
As an international multi-cultural organization, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support Europe.
Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the lives of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services will be located on the White House site, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site will offer a comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by any kind of transport; the site is a 3-minute walk from Árpád híd and Dózsa György út metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose-driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core.
Explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
Sanofi SBS has taken the most important business actions to keep our employees in good health. As a result, we provide home office during this difficult period. Moreover, we would like to emphasize that our start days and all the trainings for the new joiners are managed online. This is our Sanofi. Discover yours.
About Sanofi - Empower Life Everyday
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary has been awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time and for the 1st time in its history Sanofi has received the Global Top Employer certification as well.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100.000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
Every day, Sanofi’s employees are committed to improving the lives of people around the world, with sustainable and responsible solutions and initiatives.
At Sanofi, we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career.
The values we live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
As a trusted employer our highest priority in these days is to keep our future and current colleagues safe. As a result, we only have video interviews in our recruitment process to minimize risk. This is our Sanofi, discover yours.
Click "Jelentkezem button" to apply.