Identity and Access Management Infrastructure Specialist
Maintain and develop Identity- and Access Management (IAM) infrastructure operations. Technical specialist within Hydro Office and OT domain operations. Technical team member of the global IAM operations team in Norsk Hydro.
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
- Maintain and develop Identity- and Access Management (IAM) infrastructure operations,
- Analyse and resolve complex authentication, integration, and automation issues,
- Ensure stable global operations of the Hydro enterprise domain with a high degree of automation (DevOps),
- Ensure documented and stable operations and maintenance of the office domain infrastructure,
- Provide advisory and consultation to system development projects on IAM requirements/controls,
- Provide technical expertise to Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and Azure AD stakeholders (GBS Customers, Service Providers etc.),
- Contribute in developing the services with a technical and automated mindset and approach (DevOps).
- At least 3 years of technical working experience with Microsoft Infrastructure operations,
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 certification is an advantage,
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight,
- Willing to learn,
- Ability to work in a global team setup and to cooperate with internal and external stakeholders,
- Experience with scripting and automation (DevOps),
- Experience with Microsoft Azure as identity provider (Azure AD) and synchronization of user catalogues,
- Experience with Windows Server 20XX and Active Directory Domain Services,
- Fluency in English.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.