We work with our clients as we do with our colleagues. We build their capabilities and leadership skills at every level and every opportunity. We do this to help build internal support, get to real issues, and reach practical recommendations.
Internal IT Support - Global Helpdesk Professional
Have you ever thought moving abroad? Have you considered Prague? We are looking for colleagues to join the internal Helpdesk Team. You would be invited for in-person interview in Prague, successful candidates will receive the relocation support.
Within the McKinsey IT function, the Global Helpdesk Team is the starting point for your development. We provide premium technical support to all McKinsey employees, helping them to get their business technology up and running as quickly as possible, and providing guidance during new technology implementations. Naturally, to be able to meet those expectations, we offer strong onboarding and continuous development programs, which make the GHD function a talent pool for our advanced technical teams and IT leadership groups.
The GHD Specialist is not a dispatcher’s role – we take full ownership of the case and try to resolve it at the first point of contact. The GHD Specialist is an IT generalist with a passion to help others, and an understanding that the helpdesk is not only about solving problems. We always provide a positive experience with a professional attitude, including times when you are unable to resolve an issue on your own and need to work with others to find a solution.
Please note that the assessment process has 2 rounds. The second round requires in-person participation in our Recruiting Event in Prague office. We will cover the expenses related to the travel and 1 night accommodation for such an Event.
- Provide remote IT support to all McKinsey employees worldwide - mainly via phone, email and chat
- Support and troubleshoot a huge variety of technology, mainly but not only, OS, iOS and standard IT applications, LAN and WAN connectivity and HW issues related to PCs, Mac and mobile devices
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Resolve complex technical problems and provide timely and effective solutions
- Collaborate with other internal IT support and Development teams on a daily basis
- Continuously contribute to the creation and improvement of knowledge as issues / solutions arise
- Keep up to speed with changes in technology, test and provide feedback on new deployments
- Solid knowledge of Windows (10) OS
- Solid knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Apple macOS, VPN, MS Office, Outlook and Mobile Devices
- Previous experience in technical support
- Desire to learn new skills and to extend own knowledge about new IT technologies
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English; our internal business language
- Distinctive customer orientation combined with a strong sense of ownership
- Strong team spirit with the ability to work in both local and virtual team settings
GHD TEAM OFFERS
- Work within normal business hours (no night shifts)
- Relocation support for successful candidates (organized accommodation in Prague for first 2 weeks, reimbursement of the travel)
- Intense onboarding training sessions & internal coaching program
- Further development opportunities
- Access to our Tech Lab to test the latest technologies
- Friendly yet professional colleagues who want to move things forward
- International working environment and experience
- Full access to Safari books
Some of our Firm benefits
- Laptop as well as mobile phone
- Free on-site breakfast. Fruits, beverages and coffee throughout the day
- Sodexo Card
- Above standard medical care for you and your immediate family members
- Multisport card
- Green rooftop terrace with a panoramic view of the city, barbecue and lounge chairs
- Only a few steps from the C metro line and on-site parking spaces
- Bike lockers and shower facilities
- Charitable initiatives and fun activities
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Prague, 140 00 Milevska . 5.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.