This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing industry. Capture allows you to thrive in a multicultural work environment, where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
German Speaking Automation Support Engineer
- Support and investigate issues relate to Automic Workload Automation software
- Respond to customer inquiries by e-mail or on the telephone, through ticketing tool
- Assess issues with customer IT in order to troubleshoot and resolve complaints
- Research information from the Application Support Knowledgebase for solutions
- Maintain ticketing queue for assignments, and handle documentation of trouble tickets and resolutions
- Engage in hands-on, in-depth analysis, review, and implementation
- Knowledge of applications or technologies listed below at an administrator, support, developer level, and/or equivalent:
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows and/or UNIX/Linux Operating Systems (approximately 3 years’ experience), Mainframe (AS400, z/OS) would be an advantage
- Databases: Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server or DB2
- Networking and protocols: TCP/IP
- Web-based technologies like: FTP, Webservice, etc.
- Able to write simple SQL statements to query troubleshooting information in underlying Databases
Database, Networking or ITIL certification would be considered an advantage, but no specific technical certifications is required
Competitive salary package according to candidate’s knowledge and competence
Annual financial bonus – based on individual targets.
New colleagues will be provided product specific trainings, and on-the-job learning support.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1113 Budapest, Bocskai út 134.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply for this opportunity, please hit the "Jelentkezem" button, and send your English language resume and salary expectations.