Service Desk Team Leader
As the Team Leader of a desk of 15 Service Desk Analysts (and growing) you will become a key player in the growth of the organisation, whose vision is to be widely recognised in the IT industry for their innovative business solutions. We are looking for a Team Leader who can lead by example, motivate, mentor and get the best out of their team, creating a passionate and enthusiastic service desk team who will pass their positivity on to the customer.
As the Service Desk Team Leader you will get the opportunity to:
- Recruit and retain a committed team
- Develop through training plans, 1-to-1 coaching and regular appraisals
- Work closely with internal and external clients, suppliers and additional stakeholders to deliver requirements.
- Perform regular quality control checks on the service provided by your team
- Produce and maintain documentation detailing all systems.
- Currently ITIL Foundation certified or working towards this with experience of working in an ITIL focussed environment
- Previous experience managing a team of 1st and/or 2nd Line Analysts
- Able to evidence experience of appraisals, training and development
- Technical understanding of most of the following: Windows 7 and above, MS Exchange, Active Directory, Virtualisation (VMWare or Hyper-V), Office 365 (ideally)
- Track record of writing documentation, policies and procedures
- Strong stakeholder management and customer focus
- Full professional proficiency in English
The Successful Applicant:
As Computacenter is a young SSC in Hungary, candidates should expect to have a role split between hands-on man management and technical capability (60/40). Your technical skills will allow you to best support your team, understand the tickets they are having to resolve and provide a technical safety net when required, whilst passing on confidence, knowledge and guidance.
About Computacenter in Hungary:
Our office in Hungary opened in 2013 as a strategic location for the group, we started with 10 agents by the time, currently our family has grown by over 350 colleagues in different professional areas as Customer Service, Finance & Accounting and Supply Chain.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Head of Unit
- IT Support
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Client Services, Client Services Manager
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1095 Soroksári út 30-34.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.