Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, it operates a fleet of 112 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 600 routes from 25 bases, connecting 146 destinations across 44 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of over 4,500 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of more than 34 million passengers in the past 12 months. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ and is included in the FTSE 250 and FTSE All-Share Indices. Wizz Air is registered under the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Operational Safety Audit (IOSA), the global benchmark in airline safety recognition. The company recently received the highest 7-star safety rating by airlineratings.com, a world’s only safety and product rating agency, as well as was named 2017 - European Airline of the Year by Aviation 100, a renown annual publication that recognizes the year’s most outstanding performers in the aerospace industry.
Passenger Care Centre Manager
The Passenger Care Centre (PCC) Manager is responsible to fulfill PCC mission of meeting and exceeding passenger expectations during operational disruptions via best in class communication & care. The PCC Manager is responsible for control and oversight of PCC agents and performance in accordance with departmental quality standards, ensures consistent, reliable and high level of customer experience.
Responsibilities / Main tasks
- Overall responsible for the day-today management of passenger communication & care during disruptions and manages Passenger Care Center (PCC) &+s are sitting in OCC, reporting dotted line to the Duty manager in shift, whilst having oversight by the PCC Manager. The 24/7 AHD agents are sitting at one of Wizz Air`s Contact Center providers (outside Wizz Air HQ).
- Define departmental quality KPI and standards of oral and written customer communication, sets-up, tracks and reports KPIs for customer communication & care area
- Responsible for setting up, managing and over-sighting processes & systems connected to customer communication & care during disruptions, including harmonization of customer communication and recovery procedures across the different digital & physical communication channels
- Provides inputs and recommends improvements of automated disruption communications & care systems and processes to CX Manager and cross-functional teams for future developments
- Identifies new functional opportunities that will strengthen customer experience during disruptions
- Creates and oversights process to manage and lead day-to-day ad-hoc & edge cases (non-automatic) communication content & channel recommendation (including PR, SM, web yellow ribbon, app push notification, SMS, email)
- Sets-up systems and processes to better understand passenger status and receive direct feedback from passengers - where the passengers are and how they are treated at the or outside of the airport during operations disruptions. Recommends alarm system and reactions for different journey disruption scenarios (e.g. cancellation, delay, diversion).
- Oversees and manages digital platforms in area of responsibility (e.g. 15below, IFST)
- Recommends regular reporting connected to own area of responsibility
- Serves as point of contact for Wizz Air Communication & Social Media teams when information needed on operational situations attracting media attention.
- Responds to ad hoc requests from management related to disruptions communication & care
- Liaises with Contact Centres supervisors/account managers
- Develops/keeps up-to-date PCC & AHD manuals, liaise with all connecting functions
- Exercises oversight & development of PCC & AHD agents
- Cooperates with peer functions within the department and the organization
- Participates in strategic & cross-functional projects to improve departmental performance
- Deputizes peer functions within department when required
- Is up-to date in relevant WIZZ policies and procedures as well as on-going campaigns
- Education: Finalized College or University degree
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Fluent English knowledge (both spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Team worker personality
- Ability to work well under pressure ensuring tasks are prioritized and goals are met
- Proactive, willing to take initiative and shoulder responsibility
- Strong computer skills, including expert proficiency with MS Excel
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Minimum 3 years of professional working experience in customer focused service company
- Minimum 1 year’ experience in day-to-day service operations, or customer experience & communication
- Ability to create and manage manuals and procedures
- Proactive, willing to take shoulder responsibility
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Client Services, Client Services Manager
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air,
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here and attach your English CV.