Customer Service Representative (English & German)
- Provides support to customers by answering inquiries, troubleshooting customer problems and taking orders.
- Prepares correspondence and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Position will receive direction and support.
- This position level would typically include junior Customer Service (CS) representative performing mostly tasks that do not require prior extensive experience.
Requirements & Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service experience
- English and German on a fluent level
- Competitive salary
- Fixed-term employment contract (6 months)
- Normal working hours
- Home office opportunity
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Call Center Services
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- German (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
Budapest XIII. kerület
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply for this position please register on our website and attach your English CV.