Tesco opened its first store in Hungary in 1995. It currently serves 2,5 million customers a week in its 202 stores and is also Hungary’s largest private employer. Tesco is committed to serving Hungarian customers a little better every day. The retailer works with 800 Hungarian suppliers to support their growth and exit into export markets. As a multi-disciplinary organization with a presence in Bengaluru, Central Europe and in the UK, at Tesco Business Services we serve our shoppers a little better every day across markets. Our goal is to create a sustainable competitive advantage for Tesco by standardizing processes, delivering cost savings, enabling agility and empowering our colleagues to do even more for our customers. With cross-functional expertise, a wide network of teams and strong governance we reduce complexity thereby offering high-quality services for our customers.
Resource Planning Manager
- Work with Stakeholders and Business Heads to ensure the accurate delivery of forecasting and resource models adapting to changes in volume arrival patterns, contact channel shifts and changes to Marketing Forecasts
- Ensure delivery of resource forecast is within HC budgets in collaboration with People and Business heads.
- Responsible for timely approval of resource requests based on the incoming demand pattern following the headcount governance process
- Drive Utilisation & provide insights to the leadership team through the time management tool
- Proactively identify and develop key relationships across the business ensuring that all forecasts and resources proposals are deployed with maximum insight, and appropriate actions are taken to minimize risks to target service levels and/or budget
- Ensure accurate staffing levels are driven through the forecasting process to meet the established demand and hit business KPI’s
- Propose continuous improvement opportunities to improve SLA’s / reduce costs and provide increased flexibility
- Continually review staffing against plan and work to improve and delivery efficiencies to plan while not impacting Planning relationship with the business
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Experience in a Resource Planning role within a Multi-skilled, multi-channel environment
- Project management experience
- English proficiency
What’s in it for you
- Home office and flexible working hours
- CAREER GROWTH is not just a cliché - we operate in 4 markets as one Central European business, so there are many opportunities for growth and development
- We are just getting started, so you can be part of this journey from the beginning.
- We are a GREAT TEAM and we are not fond of any formalities here
- And of course, we offer meal vouchers and other standard benefits, like cafeteria as well as discounts at nearby restaurants
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Client Services, Client Services Manager
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time