Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The Company achieved sales of CHF 5.5 billion in 2018. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 145 locations, the company has almost 13,600 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com.
Purchase to Pay Helpdesk Intern
Purchase to Pay Issue resolution Intern - Your future position?
As a Purchase to pay issue resolution intern you will providing support to Helpdesk team members to ensure smooth and timely execution of key responsibilities. Taking direction from the Team Manager and others in the PTP Helpdesk team on specific tasks
In this role you will:
- Manage incoming PTP related employee and vendor queries via relevant communication channels (e-mail, instant messaging tool, service management tool)
- Sorting of incoming requests and forward them to the right internal team
- Support PO follow-up
- Handle payment notifications (i.e. manage failure notification deliveries)
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
- Diploma: College or University degree in progress
- Languages: Fluent in English and another language is advantage (French, German, Dutch)
- Service mindset
- Customer focus
- Ability to effectively prioritize
Your professional profile includes:
- Business Supporting Centres
- Logistical Support
- Sales Support
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistics administrator
- Part-time 4 hours
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.