Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
HR LEARNING SERVICES TEAM LEADER
Our Client is one of the world's leading integrated oil and gas companies. They deliver processes for partners including finance, accounting, HR operations, customer service and procurement in more than 70 countries and we are looking for an HR Learning Services Team Leader.
- Provide ‘day-to-day’ guidance, support and supervision to the ‘in region’ portfolio. Assuring the quality of their work, including acting as the SME locally for session which use complex or non-standard delivery platforms
- Work closely with the portfolio Account Manager and local Business Learning Teams by representing the Learning Services
- Act as the single point of accountability for a portfolio of sessions; ensure ‘silent running’ and provide the end-to-end administration
- Manage a team of Learning Coordinators and Senior Learning Coordinators
- Proactively develop the skills, competencies and knowledge of the Learning Services team members, carry out regular one to ones with all direct reports to discuss performance and to develop and implement career path plans, conduct half yearly and annual appraisals with direct reports
- Provide first level escalation for any issues raised by the team
- Work closely with other team leaders within Global Business Services HR Services
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with key stakeholders, customers and external service providers
- Support virtual delivery of training or meetings by assisting instructor in monitoring course progress and adhering to course timetables and scheduled breaks, ensuring consistent application of standard operating processes
- Ensure all processes are compliant with current ISO 9000 accreditation & assist in preparation for future accreditation, and monitor Team SOX compliance
- Develop, achieve and monitor Key Performance Indicators aligned to the Service Level Agreements
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved by the team
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- 5+ years operational experience in HR Services
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a PEOPLE MANAGEMENT role
- Fluent English (French is an advantage)
- Broad experience in Stakeholder management
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines for both internal and external customers
- Business Supporting Centres
- Head of Unit
- HR Support
- HR, Human Relations
- Training, Developing
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested, please send your English Resume in WORD FORMAT with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.