Consider joining BP and unleash your energy as a/an
HR Business Partner (part-time)
Who we are?
What do we offer?
If you join our HR Business Partner team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Promote the company values and ensure the values underpin all people activity.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders including supporting the employees of assigned client group to proactively identify, plan and meet the people needs of the business. Prepare and analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to support development of solutions, programs and policies.
- Provide employees and managers with advice and guidance, coaching and support on the full range of HR and people activity processes, including talent & performance management, probation, development, succession planning, performance management, absence management, maternity; paternity and flexible working. Support discipline and grievance processes from administration side.
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and internal moves.
- Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- HR Project work including acting as a change agent leading, supporting and contributing to change programs to achieve better people engagement, improved HR function (including efficiency) and/or higher customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all advice is compliant with employment law and company policy/procedure.
- Ensure effective communication and follow up with all managers including regular updates on areas of concern.
For a HR Business Partner role we have the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree is a must
- Ca. 5 years of experience as HR Business Partner/ HR Generalist
- Sound knowledge of Hungarian Labour Law is a must
- Fluent Hungarian and English language knowledge
- High Level of IT proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and customer-focus attitude
- Ability to act as proactive advisor in various HR-related requests (listed above)
- Ability and flexibility to take prompt actions in a fast-paced environment, under changing circumstances
At BP, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Part-time opportunity in 20 hours/week
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are valuable
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package; company laptop and phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Training, Developing
- Part-time 4 hours
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1095 Budapest, Soroksári út 32-34.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this position, learn more via Jelentkezem button underneath.