Czech speaker People Admin Associate
As one of the world’s largest retailers and the largest private employer in the United Kingdom (second largest after the UK government) Tesco serves millions of customers a week in our stores and online portal. Tesco is present in 10 countries all over the world including Ireland and Thailand. Tesco operates in Hungary since 1995. We cooperate in 4 countries structure with the Polish, Czech and Slovakian teams on a daily basis to offer the best to our customers. Our first Tesco Business Service has been established in 2004 in Bengaloru, India. The next step now to set up a brand new Tesco Business Services team for Central Europe. The team will be based in a new business services center in our existing Vaci út office in Budapest and will create hundreds of new specialist roles. The new team will provide dedicated support for colleagues and customers in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia.
Roles and responsibilities:
As a People Admin Associate you would be a fundamental part of the People Operations function within Tesco Business Services. Would aim at delivering world class operations for over 65K colleagues working across Tesco Stores, Office and Distribution centers in Central Europe.
- Setting up of New Joiners on Payroll System
- Generating contracts for New Joiners, Transfers and Leavers
- Maintenance of existing colleagues data by making changes as and when requested
- Coordinate with vendors for ordering discount cards, vouchers, anniversary certificates and other benefits
- Setting up / modification / cancellation of various colleague benefits
- Raising queries to our operational people team, payroll admin and other teams, store managers.
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the Tesco business the following provides an overview of your future responsibilities and measures:
You will be great in this role if you have:
- high school education
- English and Czech knowledge at intermediate level
- the ability to handle personal data with highest level of confidentiality
- the ability to work accurately and consistently
- effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) knowledge
- the main focus to deliver the best for our colleagues
- attention to detail
- logical reasoning and problem solving approach
- the experience of balancing priorities in a fast paced, constantly changing environment to meet tight deadlines
- great numerical ability
It would be an additional advantage if you have experience in similar roles, but Fresh graduates are also welcomed.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Professional Assistant
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- Full time
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- Czech - intermediate / communication
1138 Budapest, Váci út 187.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.