TECHNICAL SPECIALIST, MES SOLUTIONING
According to your preference, you may choose our Budapest or Székesfehérvár office as your place of work.
The new MES will be implemented in 60+ production locations worldwide, being synchronized with the new ERP system, SAP/4HANA.
Along with the new MES, a dedicated team is formulating, being responsible for the program management, implementation and ongoing support.
The potential candidate will have an opportunity to actively participate in delivering a new and complex program. The team’s operating structure also offers prospect for business travel within Europe.
- Provides appropriate solutions upon Business Area requirements which are aligned with Shared Services IT strategy
- Establish architecture design for MES (Prod, Test, High Availability) work with Architecture Team and MES experts
- Arrange necessary hardware at locations, install software in locations
- Coordinate hardware and OS related activities (hardware change, OS patching)
- Coordinate Application patching / maintenance
- Work out technical support model
- Act as 2nd/3rd level of technical support
- Application & database administration/monitoring
- 3-5 years of experience in a comparable role within IT or Business with manufacturing systems
- Technical related work experience with same/similar Business Applications
- IT /Business Degree or equivalent
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Prince II Foundation is preferred
- Understanding of the business processes related to the business application(s) concerned is preferred
- Understanding of technical environment of the business application(s) concerned
- Customer oriented through striving to understand business needs and through providing with appropriate solutions
- Consult; Manage outsourced application services
- Knowledge of basic project management procedures within IT
- Knowledge of basic change management procedures within IT
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Travelling willingness up to 25%
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply:
Upload the Hungarian and English CV via "Jelentkezem" button underneath.
(Click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.)