Would you like to support the ambitious growth path of Xellia Pharmaceuticals?
Become a trusted finance advisor to management
The Site Controller will act as lead finance business partner for the site operations management team, establishing plant goals, identifying and verifying cost improvement opportunities, linking operational measures, metrics and processes impacting the financials; and driving continuous improvement. Direct the financial planning and forecasting processes, utilizing models and ensuring linkage to operational plans. Responsible for all financial accounting and reporting activities, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures; and individual and team development. Moreover, you will be responsible for:
- Finance business partner supporting budget achievement.
- Development of annual budget and forecasts linked to tactical operational plans, using proven models, whereupon risk is properly identified and highlighted.
- Business relations: identification of cost savings opportunities, understands linkage between operational and financial performance, established plant goals and KPI targets, etc.
- Drive continuous improvement through utilization of tools such as performance boards, daily financial reports, OEE metrics, etc.
- Accurate and timely financial reporting with no surprises.
Join a global team with local anchoring
You will be based at our site in Budapest, working alongside experienced finance professionals and referring to our Finance Director, located in the US. Moreover, several of your key stakeholders will be in close proximity, giving you amble opportunity to establish close working relationships on site. Furthermore, you will work closely together with Business finance colleagues in Denmark and US, which means you will also play a strong role in building and strengthening international cooperation.
Strong finance experience
Joining an area in development, you are motivated by the potential to influence our processes, putting your own mark on our business. You believe in solving issues as they arise, which is supported by your ability to find solutions. You rely on accountability to build strong relationships with your stakeholders, and you are equally encouraged by diving into analyses as presenting findings to senior management.
- M.Sc. in economics, finance or accounting and have achieved excellent academic results
- 5+ years of business finance experience, including complex production economy
- Strong financial acumen
- Experience reporting and forecasting manufacturing variances and inventory
- Experience developing and maintaining standard costs inclusive of managing a periodic cost roll process
- Experience successfully partnering with plant-level leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to influence and ability to build internal and external relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Hungarian and English
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Proven negotiation skills
For the right candidate Xellia offers:
- A challenging job with a high degree of own responsibilities
- Possibilities for developing your professional and personnel skills through the tasks and responsibilities
- A job in an international group with a high growth rate
- A competitive compensation package
- Long term employment
- ’Nordic style’ - good working atmosphere
- Finance, Accounting
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, X. district
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your Hungarian and English CV as soon as possible.
Xellia Pharmaceuticals is owned by Novo Holding A/S and is a specialty pharmaceutical company leading in the development, manufacture and supply of anti-infective treatments. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Xellia has global facilities in Europe, North America, and Asia, currently employing over 1700 people. With over 100 years of industry experience in developing last resort treatments for infectious diseases, Xellia is focused on the supply of products which not only save lives, but also improve and enhance patients’ quality of life. Together with us, you can help lead the fight against bacterial infections.