Overview of duties:
- Takes and manages reservations over the phone, by e-mail or fax, and handles all associated operations
- Increases and optimizes room sales in line with the brand and hotel's sales policy"
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- To maintain good working relationships with your own colleagues and all other departments.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time
Professional techniques / Production
- Follows up the administration of reservations very thoroughly, making check-in operations easier for the front desk team
- Transforms a request for information into a potential reservation as soon as there is an opportunity
- Open, adaptive, reliable personality with guest oriented attitude
- Good administration skills – working on computer with Ms Office
- Excellent English, any other languae is an advantage
- Opera system and or Marsha system knowledge is an advantage
What we offer:
- Long term view and development opportunities
- Excellent working environment
- Inspiring tasks
- Dynamic team
- Competitive income
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Catering, Hotel, Tourism
- Hotel Industry
- Hotel Receptionist
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1073 Budapest, Erzsébet körút 9-11.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.