- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast developing Team.
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges.
- A real impact on the implementation of new solutions.
- Conducts high level information flow and customer care within the organization (putting through phone calls, arranging incoming and outgoing correspondence, guests etc.)
- Arranges travel, accommodation and meeting places for employees
- Reserves and prepares conference rooms in the office and takes care of their cleanness
- Securing assets: reserves, keeps, registers and gives out projectors, gps', poolcars' documents and keys
- Helps employees with simple office duties (printing, scanning and copying of larger amounts of documents, lunch orders etc.)
- Hands over properly described and prepared invoices to accounting department
- Be responsible for clean and decent look of Reception
- Keeps contact with cleaning company and couriers to ensure high quality service
- Supports administration team in ordering stationery, business cards, groceries, chemistry, small admin equipment, subscriptions and events' organization
- To load the data and invoices to the Procurement system
- High MS Office skills
- Communicative English
- Good interpersonal and planning skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- High level of energy and willingness to work in lively environment
- Customer Focus
- Positive, results-driven self-starter with ‘can do’ attitude
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
We kindly inform that we contact only selected candidates.