In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Mobility Controller (Intercompany) - maternity cover
The role purpose:
- Be the expert on Vodafone’s recharging of international movers’ payroll and third party vendor costs, ensuring that costs are duly recharged to ensure tax compliance
- Have a good understanding on Vodafone’s Global International Assignment Mobility policies, providing advice and guidance on their implementation and ensure that it drives the process
- Ensure that a range of key Mobility recharge processes are delivered in an effective and timely manner, and that opportunities for continuous development are identified
- Ensure that administrative processes, including recharging agreements, management reports and invoice/budget tracking are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Be the Single Point of Contact for all relocation vendor recharging related questions – own the relocation vendor recharging process for international assignees end to end.
- Work closely with the Group International Mobility and make recommendations on the future recharging mechanism
- Support the Mobility Team Leader and play a key role in the ongoing evolution of the team
- Fluent business English language skill
- At least 1 year experience in intercompany accounting or finance/recharging or Finance degree
- Good understanding of MSOffice (especially Excel) and SAP knowledge is a huge advantage
- Strong personality, good in debate resolution, negotiation skills
- Can do and proactive attitude are essential
- Experience in a multi-national, shared services environment is a huge advantage
- Project management skills is an advantage
Why should you join us:
- We provide working assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- We provide competitive salary and attractive cafeteria system
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture and soft skill and professional trainings
- Internal career opportunities
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- HR, Human Relations
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!