German speaking Delivery Data Specialist
We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated person for an expanding team in Szeged for a German speaking Delivery Data Specialist role with fluent German knowledge.
- Must be responsible for releasing the data from the suspense daily and especially before month end close
- Must ensure that for each transaction coming from the airports a sales order, an outbound delivery document and the related good issue or confirmation of service is created in SAP
- Must be able to analyse the reason for suspense and to provide options on how to mitigate it for the future
- Responsible for the monitoring of all outgoing interfaces for invoiced and uninvoiced data and the solving of the related suspense
- Responsible for that the provisions for the agencies can be paid in time
- Interact with internal customers in a professional, proactive, friendly and efficient manner and to quickly escalate concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines
- Coordinates and supports Data Delivery Migration project as assisting project activities, and actively takes part in any other relevant projects
- Provide accurate information to both business customers and support teams
- Minimum 3 years relevant Customer Service, Pricing, Cash Collection and/or Data Management knowledge.
- Fluent English and German language knowledge.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to consistently review and adapt approach and style to meet ever changing requirements.
- Able to manage conflicting work issues and deadlines using team structure and by negotiating timeframes on work in order to ensure deliverable deadlines are met.
- Mature stakeholder management skills
- Must demonstrate high reasonable level of proficiency in Excel
- Show an intermediate level aptitude for systems applications (SAP and Siebel)
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to apply for this position please send your English resume in Word format.