Epta, multinational Group specialised in commercial refrigeration for retailers with its solid industrial culture, great competitive strength and the Group's significant presence worldwide in numerous business areas. The Group offers the widest and most comprehensive range of solutions for commercial refrigeration, ensuring the supply, installation and maintenance of systems, both directly and through an extensive network of distributors worldwide. EPTA Group also has a strong presence within the Food & Beverage market, working in partnership with major players in the sector.
Our mission is to promote and market the many products and services offered by the Group brands in over 60 countries worldwide.
We select personnel with brilliant talent and who have a dream to nurture. People who see, in every change, a challenge that may foster their values. Being at the centre of a Great Group, training and experience are our competitive edge.
French or German speaking Sales Backofficer
- Analysis of customer requests and identification of key issues, equipment specifications, time schedule)
- Submit and discuss issues with the customer and with the corresponding Epta cross- functions (Area managers, Manufacturing plants, Planning etc) to better define the request
- Offer preparation through Epta tools (Epic-SAP) and generation of customer offer document (Epic - Word - Excel - Pdf)
- Order handling (including SAP processing) under all aspects and monitoring of requested/confirmed delivery date.
- Coordination of shipments and related export documents
- Assistance and training to customers/Distributors regarding Epta tools (Epic)
What to do:
We looking for you if you:
· speak well French OR German AND English
· are passionate about successful communication
· enjoy working in a real international environment
· understand why the strict administration is important for all of us
· are enthusiastic by managing complex processes
· are interested in sales, commercial, logistic, high level of client service
What we offer:
· Competitive compensation package
· You can see and learn the complexity of sales back office which provides services all over the world
· Professional challenges every day with a certain freedom and support to resolve them no monotony
· You can know better the client focus and the sales approach in back office
· You can improve your language skills day by day (thank to our language courses too)
· A young, dynamic, creative team
· You can earn or deepen your knowledge in SAP
· If you like the downtown life our office is in the heart of Pest, ideal also for the suburb residents being close to Nyugati railway station
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Professional Assistant
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- German - intermediate / communication
- French - intermediate / communication
H-1066 Budapest, Teréz krt. 46.
cafeteria, nyelvtanulás támogatása
How to apply/contact information:
We kindly ask you to send your professional CV in English to us, let's know each other!