Executive Assistant with fluent English
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Join our regional Restructuring Team!
We are seeking English-speaking candidates, who would like to perform various administrative tasks and drive the functioning of our internal teams. By joining EY, you will become a part of a very dynamic team with the possibility to make your mark.
Our market leading Restructuring practice assists many companies who face challenges that present threats to financial performance and viability, regardless of past results or strength of the market in which they operate. Working with corporates, stakeholders or lenders, we establish and help implement key financial and organisational solutions to enable them to adapt to changing local and global economic conditions.
Your key responsibilities
- Document Preparation & Management: Formats and edits letters, memos, reports and presentations from draft stage to client-ready work. Follows an organized filing/document management process for electronic and paper documents.
- Billings: Assists partners and their engagement team with client billings by liaising with the financial management group, tracking expenses, drafting and finalizing invoices, time transfers
- Time and Calendar Management: Establishes a systematic method for self and others to track time commitments and the completion of tasks based on clients' preferences.
Independently manages multiple calendars by scheduling appointments, anticipating needs, changes and rearranging meetings as appropriate.
- Meeting Coordination: Coordinates and makes arrangements for on-site and off-site meetings and events including logistics (e.g., communication, location, meals, equipment, materials, RSVPs, and travel.).
- Travel Planning: Coordinates cost-effective and sometimes complex domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries for individuals and groups.
- Managing external events calendar
- Participating in coordination of internal/external events
- Updating various databases
- Other duties as required
To qualify for the role you must have
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Exceptional English communication skills to deal with executive level clients
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with an aptitude to learn standard firm software and other relevant applicants and technical/office equipment at an intermediate level
- Highly skilled attention to detail and self-assurance of quality of work performed or reviewed
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), and collaboration skills, interface with personnel at all levels directly or in virtual setting, communicate with appropriate frequency
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment
- Flexible to work overtime occassionally
What we are looking for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines.
What working at EY offers
- Being part of a dynamic and international team
- Above market rate salary
- Cafeteria, iPhone 7
- Working fully from home is acceptable
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Professional Assistant
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1132 Budapest, Váci út 20.
How to apply/contact information:
If you are interested, please apply online.