Work Control Administrator
The applicant is responsible for maintaining all applicable (site and support) data for company CAFM System including data gathering, extraction, transformation, and importing files into a variety of applications such as Purchase Orders, Work Orders, Labour Records, Maintenance Records etc.
The Work Control administrator is responsible to work with the Project and Site Managers to initiate any projects (AWR) requiring a CAFM, plan adequate resources, execute all planned deliverables in a timely manner, monitor and control the implementation to ensure staff are meeting the expected results and to complete the migration for transition onto the project support staff.
The Work Control Administrator shall be able to communicate fluently with reporting personnel in English and Hungarian language.
The applicant will be required to work at the NATO Airbase at Papa.
- Intermediate abilities to be fluent in Hungarian and English
- Intermediate abilities in the use of MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of IBM Maximo system is extra
- Educated College/University Degree or Post-Secondary Diploma
- Experience or Work History using computers, knowledge of Computer Science and current Technology
- FM experience is a plus
The minimum requirements for the Work Control Administrator are as follows:
What we offer:
Proposed start would be immediately. Salary is negotiable depending on experience. CVs in English.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/contact information:
CV and motivation letter