Systems Engineer Intern
As a member of the European Systems Engineering – RF Center of Excellence, the SE Intern after going through initial training will support Systems Engineers with technical project development (proof-of-concept projects, demos, libraries and further reusable contents). This would be achieved by close collaboration with other Systems Engineers, sales people and customers.
Secondary, the position covers customer educations and presentations, managing demo equipment and technical content documentation.
Working in this EMEIA-wide, highly professional team, which mainly works with the most recent NI technology will also provide great opportunity to professional development both from technical and soft-skills point of view, to increase expertise in customer relations and to get insight into the Systems Engineering job at National Instruments.
- Technical contribution to projects (development and documentation)
- Develop, review and deliver technical content (custom training, presentations, seminars, application notes, white papers, web articles)
- Demo equipment management (logistics, assembly, installation)
- Customer support
- Undergraduate or graduate, BsC/MsC in electrical engineering or computer science
- Basic RF and/or Digital Signal Processing knowledge
- Good programming skills
- Fluent communication in English
- Engaged, driven attitude, ‘can do’ mentality with good communication skills
- Experience in LabVIEW programming is an advantage
- RF and/or Digital Signal Processing experience is an advantage
- High standards in programming and providing deliverables is an advantage
- Experience with professional tools, source-code management systems is an advantage
What we offer:
- Salary provided during internship
- Flexibility on work schedule
- Continuous technical and professional development
- Experience with working as part of a multinational team
Place of work:
Budapest, Neumann János utca 1/E 2. em.
How to Apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.