SBS A2R ACCOUNTANT
About the Opportunity
As an A2R Accountant, you will have the ability to influence the future digitalization of the accounting processes, leaving you to be the expert in your field. Being part of a transformational multi-cultural organisation, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support the wider Sanofi. Reporting to the Accountant Lead, working closely with Finance and Asset management, Tax & Intercompany, Treasury and GL Closing and reporting. Supporting North America your position will have the flexibility of working in afternoon shifts partly.
Your responsibilities might be the following:
- Delivering GL monthly Closing and Reporting
- Asset management services for Sanofi entities as per their respective Service Level Agreements
- Handling Tax and Intercompany
- Treasury accounting
- Contributing to business reviews
- Monitoring operational KPIs to pro-actively manage execution issues
- Identifying process improvement opportunities through elimination of redundant activities
- Participating in process automation initiatives and ensure seamless adoption and transition
- Mentoring and coaching junior analysts if you are a senior
What we are looking for in you
- Graduate degree in accounting or finance
- Sound proven hands on experience in GL accounting preferably in an international multicultural environment, ideally within a Business Services organization
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and expertise of MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP FICO is advantage
- Flexibility to work in afternoon shift 2 weeks per month approximately
- Fluent in English ideally with additional European languages
About Sanofi Business Services
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary was awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time while the same year Sanofi received the Global Top Employer award the 1st time in history. / while the same year Sanofi became a certified Global Top Employer the 1st time in history.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
- Finance, Accounting
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
As a trusted employer our highest priority in these days is to keep our future and current colleagues safe. As a result, we only have video interviews in our recruitment process to minimize risk. This is our Sanofi, discover yours.
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.