HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN!
- Provide compensation and benefits expertise and competitive insight to Human Resources partners, client groups and business leaders
- Analyze new and emerging benefits designed to meet the needs of a changing workforce such as wellness programs and flexible benefits plans
- Aligns compensation programs with overall business strategy
- Contributes to the design, development and implementation of compensation plans to improve consistency throughout the organization
- Provides and improves communications regarding compensation plans and designs.
- Educates Human Resources team on compensation practices and future initiatives.
- Ensures pay practices are equitable
- Participates in compensation surveys
- Administers compensation programs, including annual compensation review
- Develops salary recommendations based on compensation analyses and benchmarking of roles
- Maintains and updates position descriptions, conducts job evaluations and grading.
- Accurately interprets, counsels, communicates, and educates managers and staff on compensation policies and procedures to ensure smooth operation of compensation initiatives
- Must remain current on all benefits policies, programs and practices along with staying current with new laws and regulations
- Leads various compensation and benefits projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Human Resources or related field.
- Fluent Business English
- A minimum of 5 years of rewards experience
- Excelent understanding of the local labour market trends
- Experience leading, measuring and managing vendor relationships
- Experince with participating and analyzing rewards surveys
- Strong working knowledge of benefits related laws
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex topics and interact with all levels of management and associates, including HR colleagues, Sr. Executives and Business leaders
- Be a part of an international team working with the world’s largest automotive manufacturers
- Attractive salary package
- Extensive technical trainings
- Career development opportunities
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN (JBL®, AKG®, HARMAN Kardon®) and Samsung products
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please apply online which will take approx. 3 min to fill out the form and upload your documents.
HARMAN is and Equal Opportunity / Affirmantive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for emplyoment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity, national origin, or disability. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Looking for a challange where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve with HARMAN!