Improve continuously and shape living for the better.
Want to know how we will cut our carbon emissions by half by 2020? Watch our For The Better film here.
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
As Project Leader, you will initiate, drive and implement product improvement activities (cost/quality on components for existing products), lead the related projects in a cross functional team as a Project Leader.
As this position encompasses various activities we offer you growth and learning experience where you can maximize your professional and social skill set. In exchange we count on your commitment, curiosity and eagerness to create added-value.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your focus will be the following:
- Initiate, drive and implement product improvement activities (cost/quality on components for existing products), lead the related projects in a cross functional team as a Project Leader
- Drive the projects’ related prototype buildings in the shop floor environment
- Implement Direct Material efficiency actions, drive the activities from project starting to implementation into the production of the complex products’ modifications
- Support the purchasing activities/projects, representing the R&D function
- Provide technical support to the factory in products/components related problems, improvements
- Ensure new products’ variants introduction
- Create input for new bill of materials (BOM)/BOM changes related to the running projects
- Active member of new Product Development Architecture projects, support the activities at factory level
- Create strong relationship with all functions in the organization
Who are you?
- Strong structured and engineering approach during each development phase of a product
- Team-oriented. You have strong communication and influencing skills
- Project management/good organizing skills
- Ability to take the initiative, proactive
- Open-minded and creative
- Consumer insight mind-set
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, building strong and valid relationships with all the functions in the organization
- Attitude to continuous improvement in all the job areas
- Stress-resistant. You perform well under pressure and have the sense of urgency.
- Respect of culture diversities and ability to tailor the communication on the people.
- Willingness to travel
Education and Experience:
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering and
5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in leading/managing projects preferably in R&D environment or multinational production company
- Management training/education and familiar with PMI terminology and PM tools
- Proven track record of successfully leading projects. Recognized within competency peer group for their expertise and talent in their field.
- Knowledge of the main manufacturing processes (plastic moulding, metal forming etc.)
- Strong structured and engineering approach during each development phase
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Project)
- Knowledge of product approvals and environmental aspect
- Knowledge of 3D design tool (CATIA is preferred) is a plus
- Experience in Design for Assembling and Manufacturing is a plus
- IT Skills (MS Office)
- Fluent English and Hungarian