Payroll and Reward Specialist
Global Diageo Business Services (GDBS) is a multi-functional shared service Centre that is managing Diageo-wide transactions across various world regions. Processes in scope are: Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Record to Report (Internal Reporting and Intercompany, External Reporting and Tax), Planning & Reporting, Treasury.
GDBS Budapest plays an increasing role in the Global Shared Services strategy and governance. GDBS is a multicultural, multi-language environment.
The Human Resources Team in Budapest is accountable for providing HR support to all Budapest-based Diageo teams (i.e. Diageo Kft.): beyond GBBS it includes other teams like Group Controllers, Global Audit & Risk, Group Treasury, etc. of a total headcount of ~1.000. The HR team is a dynamic, exciting and forward thinking place to work with a commitment to provide workable HR solutions & value adding HR partnering with the business.
The Reward and Payroll team is the centre of expertise for these HR functions, also acting as custody of legal compliance. Activities include payroll co-ordination and –vendor management, employment taxation, reward and benefit processes; international assignments (IA) related co-ordination and various reporting activities. The team’s activities are derived from local business strategic needs and from Global Reward directions.
Diageo FirstPoint acts as HR shared services, providing HR support in high volume HR transactions; deals with Employee lifecycle queries, case management and requests that cannot be delivered on-line.
The Reward and Payroll Specialist supports and ensures HR payroll administration for all active and inactive employees of all Payroll and HR administration processes that are out of scope of FirstPoint activities. The role ensures effective and accurate execution of the local Recognition program.
The Budapest HR team is part of the GDBS HR Team
Supports financial and budgeting processes by executing vendor administration tasks on time and managing overhead budget (Recognition and Benefit costs)
b) Market Complexity
The role supports all Budapest-based teams with managers in various functions in multiple geographies
Purpose of Role
To make sure that activities in the function which are out of scope of HR SSC are covered and managed efficiently.
The role is the key contact of several 3rd party providers like payroll vendor, pension fund, healthcare fund, medical provider vendors providing benefits for employees.
Execution of accurate and timely payroll and payments processing, annual Flexible Benefit enrolment and annual Tax Return process.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in payroll or in related HR administrative areas in a medium to large sized organization.
- Knowledge of Hungarian Labour Law, Social Security and Taxation related legislation-
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in Hungarian and English.
- System skills: able to confidently use MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience with any integrated system (e.g. SAP, Workday) is an advantage
- Strong customer service attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven analytical thinking skills with the ability to solve problems in a timely manner. Uses experience to focus attention on key issues. Thinks ahead and anticipates what might go wrong.
- Good ability on prioritisation, urgency and problem solving
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- High appreciation of dealing with sensitive / confidential information
- Committed to teamwork. Understands the strengths of the team and leverages these.
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1132 Váci út 20-26.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.