We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as:
Management Information Specialist - 000000250569
The Business Intelligence team provides high quality reports to support top management decisions in Vodafone Group. The new colleague will provide special finance and system knowledge for system and process development, training of reporting staff and representing the area in projects providing expertise.
What you will do:
- Support system related projects - e.g. continuous process improvement, implementation of new BI technologies
- Assess new system requirements, translate requirements to functional specifications for report/ system developers.
- Coordinate and perform testing of the changes to the new reporting database
- Provide training materials to users and dashboard developers about the use of the system, tools and reports.
- Support the review of the end-to-end processes, provide proposals to resolve identified process gaps/challenges.
- Maintain system related documentations, ensure SOX requirements are met
- Identify, define and monitor KPIs, set up the dataflow and execute operational efficiency measurements.
- Monitor daily/monthly system operations
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and business partners
The position is for you if you have:
- Basic understanding of SAP background environment, HFM/Essbase experience is a plus
- Experience with database systems/basic SQL scripting is a must
- Ca. 5 years’ financial or reporting background – complex reporting or project experience is required;
- Proactive attitude and the ability to own/drive tasks
- Structured thinking and also attention to details
- Interest in new technologies, ability to understand complex solutions
- Solid stakeholder management skills
- University or college degree
Why should you join us:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the Data Governance process across Vodafone Group – improvement ideas are always listened to
- Drive the BAU transformation of the newly introduced SQL reporting database
- Be part of the digital journey of the company by contributing in visualization projects.
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home multiple days per month
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.