KPMG HUNGÁRIA KFT.
Our central service groups are responsible for helping KPMG’s professional staff to achieve their business goals and ensuring the company’s effective operation on a daily basis. Central services department includes HR, IT, Marketing, Finance, Business development and Office services teams, who manage the operation of our modern office building.
What we offer:
- you can be a member of a small dynamic and professional team,
- you can gain experience in an international environment,
- with your ideas and experiences, you can contribute to our common success,
- you can learn in a challenging work environment,
- you can participate in the dynamic and diverse quality and risk management activities of a multinational company.
What You would do at KPMG:
- performing the due diligence on new Clients, preparing the KYC information, documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for new Clients,
- periodically evaluate clients according to the firm’s established policies and procedures,
- monitoring of Third Party Risk Assessment (subcontractors and suppliers),
- participate in preparation of Quality and Risk Management training materials,
- delivery of other risk management support services.
What brings you aboard:
- completed studies specialized in Economics,
- strong research and analytical skills,
- ability to manage assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner,
- pay attention to accuracy and detail and able to meet priorities and deadlines,
- ability to work independently and also to liaise with other departments,
- confident use of MS office,
- excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written), and Native Hungarian language skills.
- Finance, Accounting
- Auditor, Internal Auditor
- freshly graduated/career starter
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Kérjük, pályázatát a jelentkezés gombra kattintva küldje el.