Get your GO on.
Take the next step in your career with a highly successful global organisation!
In our Financial Services Teams we have roles with varying complexity providing the opportunity to gradually gain experience in full scope of accounting. The Financial Services Controller has overall responsibility for the Finance and Accounting processes within the Financial Services area. The role reports to the relevant SDM in the Budapest Business Services Centre. The Controller is responsible for driving continual gains in process efficiencies while ensuring the highest standards of compliance with all finance regulations. The Financial Services Controller will guide and support the Regional Finance Leads and Team Leads to provide quality and timely services in line with SLA's and KPIs.
Financial Services Controller - Financial Accounting (18451)
- Understands and translates business strategy & BSC Financial Services strategy into team level action plans
- Service Delivery:
- Lead the delivery of day-to-day operations, providing the highest level of quality (with world class internal controls and compliance with all country and global accounting regulations) for the allocated region(s) within the Financial area
- Ensure quality, timeliness and compliance for all the Balance Sheet reconciliations. Support Regional Team Leads / Team Leads on the review process. Work as backup as required for the allocated region(s) within the Financial Services area.
- Ensures that teams are documenting processes correctly for on-going service delivery in line with the ISO framework and SOX requirements. Reviewing, approving and ensuring documentation is correct.
- Drive standardization and harmonization of daily processes as well as month-end /quarter-end / year-end closing activities
- Main point of contact on the internal and external audits. Ensuring effective communication, completion and delivery of all audit requests.
- Working together with the different departments among FS to promote the best practice and resolve cross department issues
- Promote communication and collaboration with local HQs to improve quality and delivery of SLAs and KPIs
- Coaches team members as required to ensure continuous service delivery and team KPIs.
- Supporting project initiatives aiming for process efficiencies while ensuring the highest standards of compliance
- Matrix People Management
- Motivates colleagues with continuous feedback & coaching to reach business and personal objectives.
- Organizes regular team meetings and 1:1’s with team members to ensure, that there is a transparent two-way communication
- Ensures, that there is a climate of open, honest and timely feedback within the team
- Identifies potential talents and critical resources in the team and ensures that succession planning and the related development planning is in place.
- Develops and maintains back-up structure so that services can be continuously delivered (ensuring that there is proper coverage of processes at any time).
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- Hungarian or international Chartered Accountant qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in a fast changing environment in an Accounting role
- Strong knowledge in Finance, IFRS, SOX, Audit & Compliance
- Minimum 2 years leadership experience, proven ability to inspire, motivate and drive others
- Strong stakeholder management and a world class customer service mentality
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Fluency in English both verbally and in writing
- Logical thinking and continuous improvement mind-set
- Ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Enthusiasm, willingness to go the extra mile to achieve team success
- Proficient use of Microsoft office tools
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- our BSC is the Award winner Best SSC in the CEE Region (2018)
- our BSC is Centre of Excellence and largest Avis Budget Group site globally
- multicultural, diverse team with colleagues from over 40 different countries
- friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
- opportunities for growth & development throughout your career
- high-energy place with winning spirit where things move forward every day
- Hungary’s greenest, environmentally conscious, award-winning office
- various fun company events and volunteer initiatives
- car rental and partner discounts in addition to your compensation package
- remote-work possibility
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
How to apply:
If you want to GO somwehere in your career Avis Budget Group is the place to be! Apply now by clicking on the Jelentkezem button below.