We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as an:
Financial Operations Associate - Roaming - 000000249672
What you will do:
- Ensure that the master data is updated accurately for changes and modifications to enable payment allocation
- Allocate multiple currency incoming payments in a timely manner for all service lines
- Take part in invoice processing activities to ensure that everything is handled in a compliant way and book invoices
- Request payment notifications and prepare payment proposals
- Keep contact with markets and support intragroup settlement
- Liaise with various internal and external parties to clarify unallocated positions
- Analyze and/or prepare reports and provide proposals for corrective actions where necessary
Join us if you have:
- 1 year of experience gained in a similar role but fresh graduates with a strong financial knowledge are also welcome
- Fluency in English
- Accounting knowledge/experience is an advantage
- Financial awareness, good numerical and analytical skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Confident communication and negotiation skills
Why should you join us?
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home one day weekly
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1087 Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply:
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.