My Vodafone APP Product Owner - VF9483285834
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
It is becoming the primary platform for digital self-care, interaction with customer base, retention and cross&up sale. The role operates as a Product Owner of the My Vodafone mobile application.
You will be involved in
- maximize the value of the product
- manage the My Vodafone APP Product Backlog and align to the Business Roadmap
- make sure that the development of the product follows the Digital Telco strategy and fits into the Digital Self-Care strategy
- leverage digital capabilities to guarantee superior online customer experience for Vodafone customers
- strategic responsibilities include deciding on the product strategy, developing the product roadmap, and managing the stakeholders
- making sure that the APP performance and CX KPIs are continuously tracked and all necessary actions are taken to improve customer experience
We are looking for you if you have
- 2-4 years’ experience in a multinational business environment, preferably telecommunications
- Fluent English
- Good understanding of digital business and ecommerce, the requirements and behaviour of a digital customer
- Up to date with the latest technologies and understand their impact on telco business
- Able to adapt an always changing environment
- Strong product and project management skills
- Able to manage change, make decisions and create quality
- Solid technical understanding
- High levels of self-motivation, can do attitude
Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Budapest, 1096 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.