Accounts Payable Intern
Internship, Finance/accounting, AP, Global market
New intern role has opened within the Accounts Payable team at our worldwide known, prestigious multinational financial partner. Develop yourself and your career in a highly multicultural and giving environment – as an Accounts Payable Intern !
- Processing, booking and payment of all incoming invoices
- Answering queries from internal and external business partners on invoice/payment status
- Running key performance metrics
- Dealing with same day/urgent payments
- Setting up vendors on data base
- Safeguarding internal controls, as well as complying with local regulations
What you'll need to succeed
- Fluent English knowledge
- Experience or studies in similar financial area
- Availability to work 20-30 hours/week, student status is not a must
- Reliable, accurate (meeting with deadlines) and precise personality
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamically growing environment
What you'll get in return
Our partner provides support in any formal and informal way possible: competitive salary package, useful training and a mentor program for a smooth start, an open, friendly and multinational atmosphere in a modern office in Budapest.
Gain profitable insights in a rapidly growing technological segment and build your career at our partner – as an Accounts Payable Intern!
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- Full time
- Part-time 6 hours
- Part-time 4 hours
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.