Székesfehérvár or Budapest
This position is responsible for meeting the requirement of the accuracy and high competency of bookkeeping in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payables sub-ledger strictly following the rules of General Procedures and SOPs reflecting the statutory requirements of specific countries based on the Service Level Agreement with the Hydro Financial Shared Services customers.
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is an organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
- Application and usage of GL/AP/AR module software,
- Initiate daily, weekly vendor payments,
- Handle and follow-up rejected payment,
- Handle compensation, refund, cross payment requests,
- Booking of incoming cash for Hydro operating companies,
- Following-up on unapplied cash,
- Supporting internal/external audits,
- Provide reports and statistics required by locations,
- Monthly closing,
- Cooperation with European Credit & Collections, Record to Report, Accounts Payable and with the business unit,
- Booking of preferred electronic payment methods like Direct Debit, Draft, RIBA,
- Remitting files of preferred electronic payment methods like Direct Debit, Draft, RIBA to the banks,
- Matching the content of the received bank statement,
- Follow-up the miscellaneous payments or receipts,
- Matching and reconciliation of the bank statements and general ledger accounts/technical bank accounts to the stage when the monthly closing starts,
- Verification, correction and entering of the bookkeeping entries received electronically from the locations,
- Contributing to the development and improvement of Payment procedures,
- Responsibility for fulfilment of audit requirements related to his/her work in the area assigned to him/her and/or managed by him/her on Payment basis.
- BSc. Degree in Economics and Business or Finance & Accounting,
- 1-3 years’ experience gained in financial areas,
- Chartered Accountant certification is an advantage,
- Confident usage of MS Office tools and SAP is an advantage,
- Fluent English and Hungarian (in written and oral form). Any other language (Spanish) is an advantage.
- Professional multinational environment
- Possibilities to improve
- Career opportunities
- 13th month salary
- Christmas benefit
- Yearly premium
- Private health care insurance
- Company pension scheme membership
- Company events
Do you want to shape our story with your personality, expertise and ambitions? At Hydro we are a global family of 35 000 people that extract, produce, shape and reuse the world’s most flexible and sustainable metal into infinite innovations and applications.