We are looking for our energy company an
in the financial field
Sustainability is at the heart of what they do, who they are and what they believe in. The purpose of the company is to empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all.
The main mission is to support Global Supply chain Controlling department in closing activities.
You are responsable for:
- Work closely with the CME Controlling Team on various projects including simplification, digitalization, ad-hoc initiatives.
- Perform inventory, margin on inventory, NRV and Goods in Transit analyses, consistency checks
- Support CME Controlling Team in the their Balance Sheet review process
- Reconcile the local data with the Group tool (HFM). Explain the differences if any.
- Support the controlling Team with reconciliation and analyses in the of Digital Finance Layer program
- Perfom ad-hoc analyses based on business needs
What is required for the job:
- 2 or 3 years experiences in controlling or accounting
- financial degree or certified accountant
- english knowledge is a must because of the financial meetings
- experienced in statutory issues, if not, we will provide you all required knowledge
- analytical thinking
- it is an advantage if you have already participated in an audit
- Experience in HFM is nice to have, but not a must.
- Very supportive leader
What we can ensure:
- Multinational environment
- Employee friendly environment, good team spirit, flexibility upon agreement –home office opportunity
- good compensation package (cafeteria, health insurance, bonus, annual salary increase, etc.)
- Future opportunities on the platform in case of satisfactory performance
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
- Finance, Accounting
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time