Where there is water, there is Grundfos.
Use your talent in Grundfos!
Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. To reach our goals 2500 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application. We are looking for:
Technology Development Engineer
Objectives of the position
- Do you enjoy working in a truly global and dynamic environment? Then this may be a unique opportunity for you to join our Grundfos Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Group.
The role of the Controls & Integration Engineer is to ensure delivery of knowledge and solutions based on pre-defined production platforms in collaboration with Development.
For existing products, it is also the Controls & Integration Engineer role to maintain a high level of production process knowledge in existing products by timely documentation.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Integration of production lines with the MES system with the MES project
- Maturation of MES interface standards
- Simulation and/or emulation of new line integration with MES interface
- Support to digital development projects
- Production improvement projects
- Support Technology development within digitalization of production
- Document and register the MES implementation projects
- Deployment of automatic back-up and version control of existing production
- BSC degree from the fields of Electrical Engineering
- At least 3-4 years of experience within Programming of PLC’s for production equipment’s
- Experience in implementing Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Preferable, but not mandatory knowledge about Rockwell PLC / HMI systems and PackML programming standard
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, SAP is advantage)
- Good collaboration skills, both internally and externally with primary partners
- Experience driving developed processes within production development
- Ability to lead processes or projects
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain and argue key purpose and benefit of technical solution across different professionals and organizational levels
- Team player and good at networking across cultures and functional boundaries
- High willingness to travel (at least 8-9 times a year)
What we can offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in a young and energetic team
- Electrical Engineer
- Project Management
Grundfos has the answers for the questions of the future.
We act for a better world! Will you?
How to Apply?
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.