Where there is water, there is Grundfos.
Use your talent in Grundfos!
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application.
System Quality Engineer
- Responsible for maintaining, developing the BD QMS management system
- Ensure ISO updates is placed in the BD QMS documentation
- System support to the BD organization
- Make System Trainings/BD QMS Introduction Trainings
- Lead or be involved into ISO or Management System related projects
- Work with close collaboration within Quality Excellence
- Responsible for maintaining the ISO certificates in the BD QMS system
- Acting as the Group Lead System Auditor (ISO9001 & ISO14001)
- Act as the Group Audit Manager, operating AUDIT MANAGER Global Network
- Establish and coordinate external/internal system audit programmes on Group level
- NC Management & Reporting on Group level
- Ensure the connection between GPS Assessment activities and Internal System Audit planning/execution.
- Fluent & concise English
- Strong analytical skills
- Be able to communicate and convey a message, upwards/downwards
- Cultural understanding and the ability to work cross-functional in all levels of the organization.
- Strong mind-set & robustness
- System and process understanding
- Service minded - will always try to help
- Global coordination & network management
- Please semd your Cv.
- Quality Assurance Engineer
Grundfos has the answers for the questions of the future.
We act for a better world! Will you?
How to Apply?
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Director of Product Compliance Katrina Sonne Einhorn on +45 24 89 45 18.