Start something big today. Apply as:
SW Developer for Car Multimedia
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
In a state-of-the-art passenger car, more than 100 control units communicate using various bus systems like CAN, LIN and Ethernet. At the heart of this complex network, the driver monitoring camera system plays a key role in driver safety, using the latest in camera technology, driven by a powerful real-time embedded system, handling ten thousands of functional requirements from our customers and from the premium car makers of the world. We develop innovative solutions in an international team with our partners in all over the world.
Your contribution to something big
- Develop software design and architecture
- Produce clean and efficient software code including unit test code
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and other development teams
- Automate tasks with appropriate tools and scripting
- Participation in planning of the team’s work according to our development approach using agile methods
- Code reviews with other team members to ensure development guidelines and security standards are met
What distinguishes you
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Broad knowledge in informatics, experience in C/C++ and/or Python programming
- English language skills
- Creativity, analytical and problem solving talent
- Hunger for learning, team player attitude
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1103 Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.