Staff Specialist in Resource Planning (f/m/div)*
At a glance
Are you an open-minded person with excellent planning and organizational skills? Do you have a strong technical background and experience in resource or capacity planning and consider yourself a proactive and innovative person with a great team spirit? Then we have the perfect match for you at Infineon Cegléd: come and join us as our new Staff Specialist in Resource Planning!
In this role, you will be responsible for production line capacity planning. You will act as a bridge between the production and other divisions, working closely with colleagues from operations, industrial engineering, quality and other departments. You are expected to understand production limitations by evaluating the performance of the available resources, triggering and justifying investment needs that you find relevant.
In your new role, you will:
- Be responsible for resource planning tasks of SO2 (Infineon Cegléd) and provide feedback about this process.
- Execute the daily maintenance of lean planning tool input parameters.
- Prepare the new capacity project and the approval process.
- Be responsible for the Loading KPI.
- Carry out IDLE calculation of production lines.
- Support the daily capacity-related topics.
You are a technical expert with a good overview of the full production line and/or supply chain management. Your strong communication skills make you a great team player and allow you to establish efficient cooperation within different departments. Your analytical thinking and proactive mindset lead you to come up with improvement solutions and to trigger relevant changes with an impact on production efficiency.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A University or College Degree in a relevant technical field.
- Experience in automotive and/or electronic production would be valuable.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in resource planning, capacity planning, industrial engineering, fine planning, logistics planning or similar fields.
- An Industrial Engineering background (capacity, HC calculations, time studies …) is a great advantage.
- Solid English skills. German knowledge would be a plus.
Please send us your CV in English.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The backend segments enable the development of comprehensive innovation across the entire value chain: starting with chip manufacturing, to wafer testing, preassembly, package development and development of new materials. The backend cluster combines the competencies for planning, productivity, innovation and quality, assembly and testing.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!