We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as an:
Senior Reward Specialist - 000000213582
What you will do:
- Fine-tune and improve the job hierarchy and regularly benchmark roles, salaries to remain competitive at the labour market besides delivering the cost targets.
- Execute market research for new activities to understand the labour market potential and cost implications
- Contribute to the smooth execution of annual rewards cycle and off-cycle salary increases
- Embed reward and recognition policies and frameworks (local, global) and execute sales incentive.
- Analyse employment cost related data and provide insights into trends, risks and opportunities.
- Coordinate and facilitate headcount and budget planning activities
- Keep close contact with line managers, act as consultant on the effective communication of reward processes
- Support implementation of the VSS EU reward strategy in line with the Vodafone Group’s policies, as well as contribute and drive projects related to the area
This job is for you if you have:
- University/college degree
- Ca. 5-8 years’ experience in Reward & Recognition/ Compensation & Benefit or HR controlling background
- Fluent English skills both written and spoken
- Knowledge of the Hungarian labour law
- Attention to details and ability to see the big picture at the same time
- Ability to take assertive actions and to stay consistent in using guidelines for concrete cases
- Great time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Why should you join us?
- Opportunity to spread your Reward expertise within the VSS organization
- Get know and implement best-practices from other VSS centres
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription: unlimited talk within EU + 10 GB data traffic
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home after probation period
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Organisation Development
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click the Apply button and send us your CV.