Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton’s 2019 revenues were $21.4 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 101,000 employees. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Senior Inside Sales & Technical Support Engineer (Dutch/Norwegian/French Speaker)
The ETiB (Energy Transition in Buildings) Inside Sales and Technical Support Engineer primary functions is to workout quotations of ETiB offerings for the local sales organization and to deliver engineering solutions and technical support (pre-sales and/or after sales) to internal and external customers and/or the sales organization by acting as a primary point of contact on several channels: telephone, e-mail, web ticket, etc. for electrical product portfolio, in specific low voltage devices for EATON Electrical division. The ETiB Inside Sales and Technical Support Engineer also act as a fist point of contact for customers, and as an internal escalation point for inquiries and simple troubleshooting (hardware and/or software cases) starting from commissioning resolutions, pre-sales and post-sales. Support the process documentation and knowledge sharing sessions, tools testing and deployment and contribute to increase the customer satisfaction and the technical knowledge within the team.
Your key deliverables:
- Manage technical inquires (configuration-to order) and draft technical quotations based on electrical diagrams, lists of material, tender documents, technical data.
- Manage cross references and provide technical support in choosing the components among the EATON product portfolio and competitors.
- Assist internal and external customers with product selection and application assistance via email and phone.
- Provide level one support in testing and development for engineering software’s and tools for design and quotations. Support the localization of in-country based technical and commercial documentations.
- Assist customers to resolve hardware and/or software issues which might involve escalations to above technical support engineers, R&D and Product Managers.
- Drive customer loyalty through quality of service, improved value and through a high-performance culture.
- Own and drive the technical knowledge and expertise for the ETiB product families and help in knowledge sharing sessions for new joiners and colleagues in the BSC.
- Participate actively on CI projects and initiatives to increase productivity and efficiency from team and BSC activities.
- Engineering or equivalent Technical Degree (Electrical is an advantage)
- Proven experience in Electrical field/Industrial Engineering (3+ years)
- Advanced understanding of electrical products, applications and renewable energy
- Analytical mindset, sales and business acumen
- Fluent in English, and one European language related to the supported country - Dutch/ Norwegian/French
Then we want to hear about you!
What we offer:
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
- Electrical Engineer
- Sales, Trade
- Engineer, Technical Sales Representative
- Sales Representative
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- French (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Dutch (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Norwegian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
You can apply with the 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.