Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Senior Financial Modeling Analyst
for our Finance Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Financial Modeling Analyst role is responsible for building an abstract representation (a model) of a real world financial situation. This is a mathematical model designed to represent (a simplified version of) the performance of a business, project, or any other investment.
Financial modelling involves building conceptual models of a business or an investment product so that an analyst can then calculate, forecast or estimate financial numbers. These models can range from simple formulae to complex computer programs such as those for a Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) model or Value-at-Risk (VAR) models.
You will be involved in the following tasks
Long Range Planning Processes
- Support Planning Manager of the LRP / Strategic Plan process from a Finance point of view
- Support the design and update suitable 3 year Plan / Strategic Plan forecast models (combination of the existing bottom-up and top-down models concentrating on YoY growth rates and trends)
- Building financial models using historical data and providing forecasts based on various industry-related operating metrics.
- Conducting Scenario Analysis based on macro and micro factors that will help in accessing risk.
- Ensuring accurate modeling of allocated portfolios and developing new transaction models and enhancing the existing models.
- Identifying the key financial and non-financial risks, recommending actions for mitigation of those risks.
- Applying appropriate sensitivity and scenario analysis to support investment actions.
- Updating financial models during earnings seasons and following corporate actions.
- Analyzing and identifying data requirements related derivation rules and model tracking.
- Comparable Company Analysis
- Design of integrated Revenue, Costs, Cash Flow, and Balance Sheet planning models that can be used to model our internal and external forecasts. These models will need to be constantly reviewed and updated to reflect the latest drivers of our business
- Support Strategic Projects with macro modelling of financials (Spectrum, M&A, etc.)
We are looking for you if you have
- Bachelor or university degree in Business Administration, Finance or related fields. An MBA degree would be an asset.
- Experienced within a planning or analysis environment
- Business Modelling knowledge
- Good financial analysis and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good understanding of financial modelling and ability to recommend or make improvements
- Good commercial judgement and analysis skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to communicate financial things to non-financial people
- Ability to communicate ideas via reports and presentations, outlining findings and making recommendations
- Excellent Excel and Maths Skills
- Telecommunications experience is an advantage
- BIG4 experience is an advantage
- PowerBI knowledge is an advantage
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1096 BUDAPEST, LECHNER ÖDÖN fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.