Start something big today. Apply as:
Senior Cost Engineer for eMobility (Value Add Focus)
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and valuable technologies? Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology - with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Powertrain Solutions division develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the market segments of Electrification, Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Off-Highway.
With our trend-setting and innovative mobility concepts, we are a preferred worldwide partner for innovative solutions and dynamically contribute to the change in mobility. Doing so, we help our customers to significantly reduce their costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
In addition, we enable a completely new driving experience.
Your contribution to something big:
- Assess structured: tracking of value stream KPI results (OEE, NU, IDC, Productivity) and call for actions in case of deviations
- Analyze deeply: review, consolidate and plausibilize the investment demands
- Networked communication: support TPZ planning for Power Electronics within the worldwide manufacturing Network (IPN), create end of lifetime concepts together with AE, AA and customer and coordinate implementation
- Act entrepreneurial: coordinate production relocations within the IPN and carry out make or buy decisions
- Take initiative: generate, coordinate & implement cost saving ideas (RPP) with manufacturing and engineering department for Power Electronics by considering BPS methods
- Taking responsibility: you lead interne simultaneous engineering projects with manufacturing, purchasing and engineering department with a focus on design to cost and design for manufacturing
What distinguishes you:
- Personality: flexible, excellent communication skills, intercultural open minded, self-confident manner and willing to prove leadership and drive SE Teams
- Way of working: highly motivated, dedicated, initiative, responsible, acts and thinks entrepreneurial, ability to think in a logical-analytical way.
- Experience & Know-How: several years of experience in manufacturing with BPS focus and project leadership
- Languages: English fluent and good German skills
- Education: completed studies (master or bachelor degree) in (industrial-) engineering
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Project Management
- Special Engineering Areas
- Manufacturing, Production
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
Please apply with your English CV!