Query Analyst (with vendor master data change responsibilities)
To ensure timely and accurate answering the internal/external invoice processing related queries.
To ensure the resolution of the issue that has arisen regarding the process.
Have an active role in preventing the same issue happening again in the process.
To be able to work in accordance with compliance requirements and recognize possible compliance failures and solve.
With his/her knowledge and competencies, he/she provides full assistance for less experienced team-members and colleagues.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Role
- Answer supplier/ internal stakeholder inquiries/calls, about the status of their accounts/invoices and resolve any issues preventing the process to go through
- Update vendor master data information in the system, following the rules and regulations of the company
- Vendor statement reconciliation
- Provide support to other team(member)s
- Handle IAM related actions
- Audit support
- Support continuous improvement activities
- Be able to participate in department related projects
- Respect compliance procedures that relate to the accounts payable processes
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- College or university degree preferably in finance/accountancy
- Min. 2 years in the relevant field (P2P, accounting or finance), vendor master related experience is desirable
- High level communication in English (both written and verbal), other European language knowledge (German, French, Spanish or Dutch,) is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Good judgement and decision making
- Strong self-awareness and presence
- Good organizing skills and effective resourcefulness
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Supportive attitude, provide assistance in other areas as requested
- Participate in department related projects
- Full understanding of AP processes and their effects within the department
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Assistant
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.