Purchaser and Account Manager (Swedish department)
Do you desire to work for an exciting and ever-expanding International Travel Company? Would you like to work in an international environment with team members that are motivated and inspired? If so, you could be a Purchaser and Account Manager in our Swedish Hotel Purchasing Team. If negotiating, building business relations and telemarketing is what interests you, then this job could be a perfect fit.
- We are looking for a person who can work fulltime and is good at working and cooperating across different departments.
- You are reliable, positive and can process different kinds of administrative tasks and you can follow up on outstanding issues.
- You can manage multiple tasks in a fast paced working environment.
- You will need to be able to set-up new hotels, contracts and packages in our internal Contract Management System.
- You will also help create reports and participate in ad-hoc projects.
- You must be able to speak, write and read Swedish on a native level. Part of the job is to negotiate with hotels in Sweden. Fluency in English is also needed as it's an international company.
Experience and learnings for success
You enjoy working in a cross functional role and you can work independently as well as being a team player. It is key that you have good communication skills, an ability to handle different task and that you have a structured approach to your work. If you are the right candidate you can start with us full-time as soon as possible.
Joining our Team
Risskov Autoferien AG believes in the passion of providing the best customer experience as possible and it is ingrained in our DNA to be sales driven, smart deal makers, innovative, proactive and always finding ways to improve our fast-moving, high performing, Triple AAA rated company.
Our entrepreneurial spirit and creation of an international leisure travel company focuses on selling short-term holidays in 15 European countries for great value. The employees formulate our dynamic, innovative and result driven team environment and a great foundation to allow continuous growth.
Being a team member of Risskov Autoferien HU means that we believe in you and we will support you every step of the way. Being in an active role and negotiating the best deals inspires and excites you. If negotiating, building business relations and telemarketing is what interests you, then this job could be a perfect fit.
- Catering, Hotel, Tourism
- Tourism, Tour Operation
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Swedish - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1072 Budapest, Rákóczi út 42.
company trip, holidays
How to apply/ contact information:
If interested in applying for this position, send your motivational letter, CV along with 3 references.