Join us and grab the future with Samsung SDI – a creative leader of technology and market on the foundation of change and innovation. Our ideal applicant will join the Quality Team of the plant for electric vehicle battery production in Göd as a:
Project Quality Engineer
- Participate in the development of the quality management system according to IATF 16949 and SAMSUNG SDI standards.
- Planning, tracking and follow up of QA activities within the customer projects.
- Creation of the quality plan in compliance with the customer requirements
- Collaboration and working closely with the other areas and remote support functions to support SAMSUNG SDI business requirements
- Failure analysis, problem solving, implementation of corrective and preventive actions to include the analysis of those effectiveness with systematic methods.
- Handling of customer claims and being direct contact with the stakeholders.
- Active team member during the audits: internal and external audits (VDA 6.3; Formel Q)
- Active participation in the preparation of PFMEA, CP and 8D reports
- Active participation in the preparation of APQP and PPAP.
- Responsible for Quality workshops, Technical discussions, Preventive quality planning
- MSc/BSc degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in Quality, Engineering or Project Management teams preferably at automotive industry
- Standard knowleadge: ISO 9001; IATF 16949; VDA 6.3; VDA 6.5;
- Knowleadge of various quality system methodologies and automotive core tools: 8D problem solving, 5-Why, Ishikawa Diagram, PFMEA, CP, SPC, Kaizen, 5S, APQP, PPAP, Continuous Improvement
- Determined, flexible and result oriented personality
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in local and English language
- Able to work independently and willingness to travel
- Experience as internal or supplier auditor is an advantage
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Quality Assurance
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply:
Please submit your English and Hungarian CV.