Portfolio Compliance Monitoring Associate
Want to make a difference working for the world's largest asset manager? Look no further! BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals! As of December 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $5.98 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
The Portfolio Compliance Group (PCG) is a global group which sits within Global Accounting and Product Services (GAAPS), one of the core functions within the Business Operations Group at BlackRock. PCG is responsible for implementing controls & processes to ensure we are aligned with all applicable regulatory and portfolio issued guidelines, including core Aladdin pre-and post-trade compliance and non-Aladdin trading compliance; mutual fund monitoring and reporting; global syndicate offering review; ERISA & Fiduciary monitoring, and Global Thresholds reporting. GAAPS, more broadly executes Institutional and Commingled fund accounting, Board management, Portfolio & Regulatory Compliance and operational infrastructure oversight for BlackRock's commingled funds (registered and unregistered).
- Investment guideline monitoring of both BlackRock investment funds and client mandates
- Pre-trade and Post-trade investment guideline exception investigation & resolution
- Working closely with portfolio management and other partners to ensure portfolio compliance
- Identification of investment guideline coding issues
- New account on-boarding activities
- Becoming acquainted with BlackRock’s various Aladdin applications, trade flow process, and data environment
- Participating in efficiency and improvement initiatives by providing ideas and suggestions on possible improvements to systems or processes.
You will gain exposure to multiple business organizations and investment products across BlackRock globally by daily interaction with key business organizations such as portfolio management, trading and client service professionals. The opportunity will always be there to take responsibility and ownership for both individual projects and team goals.
- Visibility in being a PCG service champion for both internal and external clients
- Exposure to global regulatory jurisdictions and frameworks
- Growth and development within a truly global team and firm.
College / University graduates with a background in finance or similar fields are preferred. Knowledge of financial instruments and markets is helpful. Although not required, an understanding of relational database concepts (including SQL) is beneficial.
- Proficiency in English
- College / University Graduates with a background in finance or similar fields)
- Strong social skills
- Ability to self-manage workloads and work to deadlines
- Strong standout colleague
- Analytical mind and approach
- Attention to detail
- Dedicated approach to issue resolution
- Ability to recognize individual and team objectives and goals
- Ability to facilitate compromise between conflicting requirements or points of view
We recognize that strength comes from diversity, and will adopt your rare skills, eagerness, and passion while giving you the opportunity to grow professionally and as an individual. Come join our team and experience what it feels like to be part of an organization that makes a difference.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, District XIII
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.