Join our team and advance your career as a
Performance Reporting Analyst
If you join our Finance team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Carry out the month end close processes in a timely and accurate manner for businesses and processes with a relatively high degree of complexity
- Assist in performing routine management reporting activities such as data collection, performing simple calculations, creation of basic reports
- Look for opportunities to improve their own processes to create efficiencies and control improvements within their own area of work.
- Work with the Business / Country teams supported to ensure mutual understanding of all accounting entries / performance reports and follow up on queries
In the Performance Reporting Analyst role we have the following requirements:
- Relevant degree in the field of economy or finance
- 2-4 years’ experience in Finance
- High level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness,
- Advanced knowledge regarding SAP and Excel, Access knowledge is a great advantage
- Fluency in English is a must, and additionally Spanish is a big advantage
- Proactive, motivated personality,
- Readiness for action and ability to work under pressure
At BP, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop
- phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1095 Budapest, Soroksári út 32-34.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.
We are a global energy business, involved in every aspect of the complex energy system that drives our world. Today’s growing world is demanding more energy, as well as a path to a low carbon future. For more than 100 years, the people of BP have been adapting to the world’s ever-changing demands. At every turn, we’re improving how we deliver heat, light and mobility to help people everywhere keep advancing.
In Hungary, we operate BP’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of BP. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our BP values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of BP. Join our team, and develop your career in a supportive, forward-thinking environment, as we keep advancing together.
If you are interested in this position, learn more on